This first lesson is on How To Add Whole Numbers.
Then there’s an exercise for you to download so you can practice what you’ve learnt.
What To Do
- Copy the examples from the video if you need to.
- Once you’re done Download the Exercise from the link below the video.
- Do the first box today, then correct your answers and give yourself a score out of 10.
- Do the bottom box later this week BEFORE the next lesson arrives in your email box.
- Keep the exercise and any examples and notes from the video in a plastic slip in a folder so you won’t lose them.