Back to Basics
The most effective tutoring program for helping your child come from “can’t do maths” to “can do Maths”.
Back to Basics is the only training and coaching program that not only teaches your child essential basic skills but will give them the confidence to try harder questions without the fear of getting the wrong answer.
Before I tell you all about this life-changing program, let’s talk about who this is really for…
You’re a mother of one or more school aged children who understands the importance of Maths and wants your children to have confidence in this area of education. You’re ready to invest in some extra help to make sure they keep up and possibly go beyond their class.
- a non-maths mum who’s helped your child with Maths to the best of your ability but knows that now is the perfect time to get someone who can take your child beyond this point.
- a Maths mum who who hasn’t had enough time to help your child with Maths multi-passionate creative who’s still in a 9 to 5 job but knows in your heart of hearts that having a viable creative business ready to soar when you retire is your true goal
- a successful entrepreneur who’s ready to expand your creative business into surface design and loves a step by step framework to follow
You’re in the right place and I’m going to tell you exactly how The Pattern Design Academy™ will give you the tools, inspiration, and unparalleled support on your journey to creating and selling your artwork successfully.
By the end of this program,
your child will have:
- Mastered basic arithmetic like a boss and be using these new skills whenever needed.
- Created beautiful repeating patterns across a full spectrum of design types from geometrics to tossed, layered and more.
- Developed their organisational skills that showcase their capabilities as a student.
- Produced a collection of work that highlights your unique style and leans into what you love to design most.
- Assessed the wide variety of industries and product types open to you and decided on the right place to start.
- Explored the incredibly diverse options for selling your work beyond household products and fabrics including vector graphics, spot graphics, digital downloads and more.
- Developed your specific business strategy that leverages what you do best and how you want to interact with customers.
- Confidence with Maths and a willingness to try harder questions without the fear of getting the wrong answer or not knowing how to do the questions.
Enroll in The Pattern Design Academy Today
Get my Comprehensive Guide to Licensing when you pay in full.