What The Lessons Can Do For Your Child
These basic Maths lessons can help your child learn some important foundation skills that they may have forgotten how to do or don’t know how to do, especially if they’re struggling with Year 5 and above Maths.
1. Adding whole numbers – a nice easy lesson to get your child started practicing some number skills without a calculator.
2. Subtracting whole numbers – learning or re-learning the “Borrowing” method to subtract numbers.
3. Multiplying whole numbers – learning or re-learning and practicing multiplying skills.
4. Dividing whole numbers – using “Short Division” to divide a single digit number into 2 digit numbers.
5. Adding & Subtracting Integers – learning how to use a number line to add and subtract positive and negative whole numbers.
Enter Your Details To Get Started