- The first lesson your child will have is an Assessment Lesson with 50% off the regular fee.
- Back to Basics Assessment lesson – a basic skills test will highlight the areas of Maths that your child needs help with. I’ll help your child to learn how to solve those challenges.
- VCE Maths Methods Assessment Lesson – your teenager will get help with the questions they’re stuck on.
- Private one to one lessons via Skype or Zoom.
- One hour in length.
- One or two students per lesson.
- For 2 students any lessons after the assessment lesson, one of the parents will have to pay the full lesson fee.
- All lessons are pre-paid.
- Lesson fees are paid when you book your lesson.
- If for any reason you are not happy with the lesson your money will be refunded in full.
Book Lessons Here
What To Expect In Each Lesson
Your child will finish each lesson with:
- A better understanding of the questions/problems they were stuck on.
- The feeling that they can do Maths.
- More confidence.
- A willingness to do the homework set for them.
- Feedback on your child’s progress can be given at the end of each lesson.
Maths Tutoring Online Guidelines
Here are some things to help you get the most out of each lesson:
- A quiet place at home without any background noise.
- Ideally a desktop computer with a cable or phone connection to the internet – otherwise a laptop will work as long as there’s a good internet connection.
- Your child will need to have the questions they want to look at nearby so no time is wasted looking for them.
- The ability to take screen shots with either their computer or phone.