Are they also struggling with Maths? If they are, then the chances are that they’re making these mistakes. Mistakes in the way they’re approaching and doing Maths. Mistakes that end up becoming bad habits that make Maths harder to do.
Nearly all of the students I’ve tutored were making these mistakes when they first came to me for tutoring. These mistakes were making it harder for them to focus on what they were trying to learn.
By making some simple changes to the way they were doing Maths, they were able to focus on the “how to” part of Maths, and their understanding and results started to improve.
By avoiding these mistakes:
- Your child will be learning Maths in a more structured way instead of struggling with the way they are doing it.
- They’ll find Maths easier to understand and do because they’ll be doing it in a structured way.
- They’ll be able to focus more easily on the “how to” part of Maths.
Your child might think they have to be Mathematically inclined to do well at Maths. In reality, they just need to make a few simple changes to the way they do it. Once these changes become more habitual, Maths can start to become easier for them to understand and do.
The next step
Fill in the form below to get the Is Your Child Making These Mistakes In Maths? report and you’ll also be subscribed to The Mathematics Workshop newsletter (you can unsubscribe at any time). If for some reason, you can’t fill in the form below, email me at email@example.com. I respond quickly, so if you haven’t heard from me, it means I haven’t received your email.
A Few Important Points:
- Your email address will NEVER be sold or given to anyone. That is my promise to you.
- Once you subscribe you’ll receive an email with a link to the Mistakes report PDF.
- If you want to unsubscribe there’s a link in every email so you can take yourself off the list at any time.
Be sure to check your inbox for a confirmation e-mail first. Once confirmed you’ll be sent another e-mail with a link to the report. If the e-mail with the report is missing, let me know by sending an e-mail.